Thursday, September 9, 2010

Water in, "water" out

You may or may not know that I need to lose weight. As in, a whole lot of weight. As in, I'm twice the woman I should be.

I joined Weight Watchers a few months back, and I've lost just over 20 pounds. If I was being awesome and losing 2 lbs a week I'd have lost twice that... but hey, I'm losing, not gaining! Not even staying the same... so I figure I'm going the right direction, anyhow.

This week hasn't been the best ever, so I'm a little freaked out about weigh-in. So today I remembered "drinking water is good" so I've been chuggin' it.

I've peed 12 times this morning and it isn't even 10:30.

I remember why I quit drinking water.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals in Weight Watchers!!! I hope the weigh in wasn't too bad,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually went well - 3 lbs lost! It's always down a bit, up a bit... but overall, going down.... :)

    ReplyDelete