Tuesday, April 21, 2009

M I A

Wow, I have totally been missing in action around here! I really do want to post every day, but life is just - well, not like that right now. But, here's what's up:

The dog is doing okay. I worry about her alot. Today she is walking pretty good (not perfect by any means) but she has this little lump on her leg, in the knee area. And she seems, I don't know, not quite herself tonight. I am just not loving this whole cruciate - surgery - recuperation business, at all. Far too iffy, in my opinion. Scooter is coming home for a visit this weekend (YAY!!) so one of the 'fun' activities I have planned is a check-up trip to the vet. Oh, yeah, I know how to show a guy a good time!

The house is ALMOST done!!! Unbelieveable. Just a couple more things to pick up and put - somewhere - but I have a maid service coming Monday to do a serious cleaning, then the realtor will be out later in the week. Finally! I'm trying not to think about the garage, then the packing, the actual move.... and of course, now that spring is here, I've had to add watering, mowing, and weeding to my already-too-long list of things to do. Sheesh.

I am having someone else do homeschooling with Kiwi for a few days - weeks - whatever. I need the time to get my poop-in-a-group. Thank the Lord for good friends!

Well, that's about all the news from here. Except that YAY!!!! my husband will be here for 4 whole days!!! I have been missing him, way too much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Do you already have a house picked out in VA? Yes, "Mutts of Manassas" is in North-eastern Virginia. And we also belong to Dog Scouts- which meets in Chantilly,VA (near Dulles). We found all our groups through www.meetup.com -(yahoo meetup groups) Do you have an estimated moving date yet?

    ReplyDelete