Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The cat is one reason I'm crazy

Now that the weather is getting nice, I like sitting out on the balcony; especially in the mornings with a nice cuppa coffee. It starts out nicely, all of us just enjoying the cool autumn air...

But then the goober cat thinks it's time to quit being 'dog lazy' and do something....

Which generally involves jumping up on the railing...
Wondering if he can get on the roof.....
And what you need to understand is - A) we live on the 2nd floor and - B) this is the klutziest cat I've ever known.... he falls off stuff on a regular basis. At this point, I have to toss him indoors, and he spends the rest of my "quiet time" pawing the sliding doors in an attempt to claw through the glass and once again join us in "the great outdoors".

1 comment:

  1. My roommate's clumsy cat used to do that our apartment! It always gave me a heart attack seeing her on the thin railing on the 4th floor balcony!

    ReplyDelete