Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And off I goooooooo......

Off my rocker, mostly. Someone - I suppose the packing guy - is gonna walk in here tomorrow and find me balled up in a corner, sobbing and gently rocking back and forth..... back and forth... back and forth...ah, that sounds so peaceful, so nice.....

It's seriously that bad. Today when Scooter called, all I could do was cry into the phone. Ridiculous. Saturday afternoon was Kiwi's birthday party, and I spent the morning alternately yelling, then crying...sobbing, really. Now, I've moved a lot. You'd think I could deal with it. I usually do. Not this time. I'm not sure why, I guess because I'm having to do it all alone, as a "single mom", and really, I think it's finally hit me that I am moving 2,500 miles away from my family and friends. And I really don't like that.

So, I thought I'd post one last time before the men in the white coats come to take me away....

Okay, it's really because after tomorrow this computer will be packed up, and I really haven't got a clue when I will be back online.... so, if you think about us, pray for our trip and our move and my sanity.... oh, and that Kiwi finds her Nintendo DS.... needed for the trip, but missing-in-action as of this moment.

I will check back in....later!

1 comment:

  1. The only constant is change~
    Heraclitus

    Many prayers for a safe (and sane)trip.
    Keep breathing in and out you will make it- and before you know it, all this will be in the past.
    Perhaps this quote from Buddah will help:
    “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”

    ReplyDelete