Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And on it goes....

Well.... yeah, I know, deep subject. I don't have much to say (which is amazing, if you really knew me!) Kiwi really misses "home", Scooter wants to quit his job, I am having to get on the case of the apt. management because we were supposed to have moved into our "big" apartment, and yet it hasn't even been cleaned.... seriously?? Urg. I can't even tell Scooter how I really feel about the apt., because he is already getting depressed.... besides, it's not like he can do a darn thing about it, anyway....

Oh - wait - I said I wasn't going to complain, didn't I?! Oops. Alright, then , I gotta go.....

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still praying!
    It's gonna get better.
    My offer still stands, if you want to meet at a park some time, I have loads of kids for "Kiwi" to play with- and a couple strong backs for moving stuff too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Ann!!!
    thanks to stopped at our blog!!!!
    We're honored....
    but we're very sad for your loss!!!!
    2 goldens lost for the same terrible illness!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I can imagine your huge pain!!!!
    I love Paco & milo more than my life and I can't imagine my life without them!!!
    Now you have a dog??
    Hope you would love to visit us again and leaving a message sometimes!!!!
    we'll be very happy!!!!
    lots of love and kisses and special licks from Paco & Milo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the move isn't working out so well. When I moved into my house I spent 10 hours driving to get to the new house (4 states from my hometown), and was told there were no locks on the doors, and I couldn't move in for a few more days! Then, when I did move in the house had not been cleaned and there were cigarette butts on the living room floor! GROSS! I hope your move goes better than mine did!

    As a fellow dog lover I wanted to let you know about a giveaway taking place on my blog for PUPCAKES! :)


    Here's the link to the giveaway:
    http://thewetnose.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-birthdays-and-another-pupcake.html

    ReplyDelete