Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today I am wondering....

...among other things, if anyone is ever going to start reading my blog. Sure, it's dull, sure it's boring... but c'mon!

I need to try harder... make this blog about something. It's supposed to be about my little family of three moving across country... the good, the bad, and the ugly of that whole life situation. So far, it's really just the ugly. Well, and the bad. My husband is already gone, 2500 miles away (give or take) and I am still here, trying to work and homeschool our daughter and get the house ready to sell. Now, if I was a normal person, that wouldn't be too bad.... like most of you women who basically always have a fairly presentable home, and could just give a shout to your realtor to list the puppy....but I am so not normal. My home is somewhere between "hoarder" and "crazy cat woman" (altho I only have one cat...it's the insane mess that I'm referring to). I break into tears on a daily basis as I look around my house and see anew the stuff I need to deal with! Each time I think I've accomplished something, I open another closet door, or walk into a room my daughter has tornadoed through, and think crap, I will never ever get out of here and to my husband.

Is there anyone else out there like me who is a giant disaster, or am I, somehow... broken??

No comments:

Post a Comment