Monday, February 2, 2009

February already??

Practically unbelieveable! Where does the time go?? This month marks the last month I have to prepare my house to list for sale. I told my realtor I wanted it on the market March 1st. (I knew I needed a deadline or I would procrastinate forever!) I think it's do-able... okay, you have no idea how cluttered my house is!! But I think I can, I think I can.....

The Girl and I head out this Thursday to go visit Daddy in Virginia!! Yay!! We are totally excited. I hope the weather is nice, but it doesn't really matter. As long as it's good enough that our plane can land; that's all I really care about!

Now I just have to do laundry, and pack, and clean..... and stuff that homeschooling in there somewhere..... it never ends. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment